Cory Smith – The Alpha Male Bible: The Guide to Approaching Young Women, Self-Discipline and Mental Toughness
Description Of The Alpha Male Bible: The Guide to Approaching Young Women, Self-Discipline and Mental Toughness
Quotes from this inside this book:
Body Language 101
- Eye Contact
- Facial Expressions
- Leakage of Emotional State
- Personal Grooming
- Have strong eye contact – especially when meeting new people. When approaching a beautiful woman, hold eye contact without breaking it for at least the first 20 seconds. Eye contact conveys fearlessness and intense self-confidence.
- If she notices you checking her out, don’t look away. Hold eye contact and smile. Walk up to her and strike up a conversation.
- Don’t be the first to break eye contact.
- If you must break eye contact, don’t break it by looking down (a sign of submission). Break it by looking sideways. If she breaks eye contact by looking down, she’s being submissive at the moment.
- Avoid darting eyes. One of the traits of the beta male is a fear of looking other people in the eyes.
- Express a genuine smile (smile with the eyes).
- Have a relaxed face. Alpha Males are ultra-relaxed because they know they’ve got their life shit HANDLED and under control.
- Exude animated facial expressions congruent with the verbal content that you are delivering. Animated facial expressions tend to be effective at capturing the attention of others.1Animated facial expressions is part of the general principle of having enthusiasm when delivering content that holds the attention of the group or woman that you are seducing.
- Your facial expressions will convey strength and confidence, or weakness and self-doubt. The best way to display confident body language is to actually feel confident in the present moment.
- Avoid speaking quickly. Men unconsciously speak quickly because they think people will stop listening to them if they take pauses. What speaking quickly conveys is that what you have to say isn’t that important.
- Take your time while talking.
- Pause at key moments to build anticipation.
- • Avoid speaking quietly.
- Speak LOUDLY.
- Articulate your words clearly.
- Don’t mumble.
- Don’t stutter.
- Have a deep voice.
- Avoid using a high-pitched voice.
- Avoid having rising intonations at the end of your sentences. Rising intonations at the end of sentences make them sound like questions and flash doubt in oneself
- Cultivate strong powerful tonality. Tonality either conveys conviction and confidence or self-doubt and insecurities. Never underestimate the powerful effects of having a strong masculine voice.
- TAKE UP SPACE. Keep your shoulders back, stand up straight, have your chest out, keep your feet wide apart, and have your arms akimbo.
- Don’t lean in.
- Don’t invade her personal space on the opener.
- Be standing in a very relaxed position. Make yourself ultra-comfortable. High-status men don’t stand in a manner that is uncomfortable in a situation.
Leakage of Emotional State
- Demonstrate calm composure – not nervousness.
- If you feel anxious then it will come across in your body language because the truth always shines through. Take some moments to utilize emotional regulation techniques to gain a calm emotional state.
- Avoid moving around unnecessarily.
- Avoid touching your face, scratching your neck, and other nervous ticks. Nervous ticks convey an emotional state of anxiety and stress. If you feel nervous about the approach, she will too. In contrast, if you’re ultra-relaxed and approach women like it’s the most normal thing to do in the world then that is how women will feel around you, as well.
- Walk slowly as if you’re walking through water. Confident men don’t rush. They operate on their own time. They expect others to meet them where they’re at.
- If you can’t even take care of yourself, a woman will assume that you certainly can’t take care of her. This shouldn’t have to be said but don’t forget to shower, and shave every single day.
- Get a haircut at the appropriate time.
- Have your nails clean and clipped.
- Don’t dress in ill-fitting clothes that are a size too big, or too small.
- Don’t dress in dirty clothes. Even a single stain equates to a set of clothes needing to be laundered. Your clothes should be impeccable.
- DRESS LIKE A BOSS. This way you will feel like a boss and behave like a boss – attracting women in the process.
Get the book and watch the entire video program!
More courses from the same author: Cory Smith
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to DatingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your DatingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
- See more 60 Years of Challenge courses
- See more Adam Armstrong courses
- See more Adam Gilad courses
- See more Adam Lyons courses
- See more Arash Dibazar courses
- See more Bobby Rio courses
- See more Carlos Xuma courses
- See more David Deangelo courses
- See more David Shade courses
- See more David Snyder courses
- See more David Tian courses
- See more David Wygant courses
- See more Dean Cortez courses
- See more Derek Rake courses
- See more FortWorthPlayboy courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more Helena Nista courses
- See more James Marshall courses
- See more Jason Capital courses
- See more Jean Marie Corda courses
- See more Joe Lampton courses
- See more Jon Sinn courses
- See more Lloyd Lester courses
- See more Love Systems courses
- See more Marisa Peer courses
- See more Matt Cook courses
- See more Matt Granger courses
- See more Nick Krauser courses
- See more Pleasure Mechanics courses
- See more Ross Jeffries courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more The Modern Man courses
- See more Tom Torero courses