The erotic woman is in deep connection with her body. It is here where she cultivates the skill of lust + wanting. Savoring the potent energy that exists before fulfillment touches her lips.
She finds confidence in her worth without the exclusion of others. Reveling in the expression of each + everyone’s desires. She is rich with curiosity for the new, the strange, the fun + the edgy…
How do we step into our more fully expressed erotic self?
That wild, vibrant, woman inside of you.
It begins here with our bodies + the attention to what gives us pleasure.
Our eroticism requires nourishment, patience + attention to fully flourish.
If we spend all our days in front of the laptop, being a boss in the boardroom, wiping up baby food, or netflixing… We may find it more challenging to ignite our sexual fire.
Perhaps you get stuck in your head in sex, struggle with answering the question “what do you want in bed”, or have no desire for sex all together…
Queen… pleasure is your BIRTHRIGHT. 👑
Are you ready to explore how good you can really feel?
Are you ready to explore how good you can really feel?
Erotically Undone intimate + immersive 6 week container is intended to lead you further into your embodiment + pleasure potential. We will explore principles of psychology, erotic embodiment, sex, seduction, + pleasure to help you unlock that wild, vibrant, womxn inside of you.
It would be an honor to guide you through this erotic initiation.
How to know if Erotically Un.Done is for you:
- You’re ready for THE BEST SEX of your life. Period. (And paradigm-shifting orgasms.)
- You’re tired of feeling stagnant + know it’s the right time to finally blast through the resistance + fears around sexuality.
- Disconnected from sex entirely? Here you will discover your unique erotic map + what feels good for you. (Not for other people.)
- You desire to feel fully confident in your body. You imagine yourself oozing potent sexual + seductive energy.
- You’re craving to expand your skills in the bedroom. (Whether that’s solo or with a lover.)
- You’re ready to undo the shaming cultural conditioning around sex to rewrite the story of your erotic liberation.
Just like good sex takes time, YOU get to take your time with this program. It is YOUR’S for a lifetime.
Now, if you find yourself repeating the mantra: “I just don’t have the time!” I hear you now more than ever. And listen, I value efficiency + realistic practices more than anyoneee.
I’m an entrepreneur of my own company and recovering “type A” personality- Your girl can’t tolerate a bunch of woo + a waste of time! (Maybe you can relate.)
That’s why I’ve given you the exact practices I do, and it really doesn’t have to take that much time. But it does take dedication. And that’s why I am here to support you.
This intimate journey includes:
- Juicy pre-recorded videos exploring how to nourish the Highly Erotic womxn you know is within you.
- Exercises of de-armouring to unlock tension, expand your sensation, + reconnect with your 🐱.
- Strategies for seduction. (Seduce yourself OR your lover.)
- Somatic practices for listening + deepening the understanding of your body.
- Real life examples of healthy communication around sex + boundaries.
Leading you further into your embodiment pleasure potential means that you’ll also receive:
- Your unique Erotic Map identifying what’s breaking or activating your sexual turn on
- Guidance on how to make sex with a lover SACRED WILD, or KINKY.
- Broast massage pussy massage for greator activation of your heart space. And orgasms
- Journal prompts to become crystal clear on your sexual desires, your limits your fantasies.
- Hoaling audio guides for authentic body love and overcoming struggles with body imago
- Exporiontial activities that introduce you to the embodiment of concepts like croticism, surrender energetic polarity.. more
- Lists of my absoluto favorite sex toys.ploasure products
- Tricks on identifying . blasting through resistance.
And just like good sex takes time, YOU get to take your time with this program.
It is YOUR’S for a lifetime!
6 weeks of erotic play together…
Here’s a breakdown of what’s in store
Week 1: Erotic Codes Body Reclamation
- The Eight Habits of the Highly Erotic
- The Journey of Body Love
- Somatic skills for listening to your body’s needs
- Breast Massage
- Cultivating the skill of desire in the body
- Pussy Breathing
- Blocks to Body Connection
Week 2: Erotic Map + Fantasy
- Learn how desire is formed in our body. what may be blocking it
- Identify your unique erotic blueprint what you need to feel satiated
- Explore the contextual maheup of your fantasies
- Erotic Archetypes.+ Women in Herstory
- Discover erotic inspiration to tap into your erotic self
- Blasting Through Resistance
Week 3: Self As Your Best Lover
- On being desired: Knowing your worth. falling in love with You
- The Art of Surrender: Rituals of surrendering into your fullest expression
- Body celebration
- Self Worship Rituals
- Seduce Yourself
- Pleasure Yourself
- Luxury Lifestyle
Week 4: Energetics + Polarity
- Igniting desire, longing + anticipation
- Sexual Polarity: To create erotic attraction
- Balancing fiery chemistry + emotional connection for long term relationships
- Polarity through a trauma lens
- Building Chemistry starts with you
- Captivate: Learn how to capture attention + hold others in thrall
- The art of seduction: Igniting + sustaining intense attraction
Week 5: The Pleasure Artist
- Becoming a SEX QUEEN starts with your 🐱
- Vaginal Mapping + dearmoring
- Circular breathing for Valley Orgasms
- Practice for cervical + g-spot orgasms
- Best Sex with yourself
- 3 keys for mastering sexual energetics
- Touch – tips on touching your clitoris + pussy
- Toys + Body positions for EPIC sex
- Partnered sex that’s Kinky, Sacred, or WILD
Week 6: Voice Activation
- Sound as Activation: Healthy Communication + getting what you want in sex
- Creating a Safe container
- Communicating your desires + fantasies
- Owning your sexual voice
- Be a boundary badass: The art of negotiation + not self-sacrificing
- Sex After Trauma
- Keeping Consent Sexy
- Sessions for play + exploration
About Your Guide:
Dr. Cat Meyer, PsyD, LMFT is a licensed relationship therapist #88224, sex therapist, yoga instructor, and international speaker dedicated to evolving the relationship we have surrounding sexuality and our bodies.
She is the founder of SexLoveYoga.com, an online platform integrating various schools of thought including science, tantra, body movement, and psychology designed to help people create a deeply fulfilling, prosperous relational and sexual life. As an expert and published researcher on the topic of sexual health, Dr. Cat sees clients in her private practice office in Beverly Hills and leads workshops, lectures, and retreats internationally.
Dr. Cat is the host of the podcast, Eat.Play.Sex, co-founder of Un.done women’s sensual yoga experience, and co-creator of Goddess Celebration. To learn more about her work, visit her at her website or Instagram.
How much time do I need to dedicate to the program?
Each week you will receive 75 minutes of pre-recorded content + 90 minutes of LIVE classes that re also recorded for you to follow at your leisure It is up to you how you want to move through the practices + participate in the community. You’ll at least want to spend 30 minutes per week on your practices to see a shift occur. Three hours a week + you’ll be FLYIN’. And just like good sex, you get to take yo’ time.
Do I need a partner for this program?
Nope. YOU are your best lover. Becoming an epic Sex Queen starts here with you, so the majority of these practices are for solo play. In week 5 I give you practices geared towards partnered sex should you ever decide to introduce the fun to someone else. Then they get the honor of learning some powerful practices, too.
Will this support me in healing my trauma?
I am a trauma-informed therapist + bring in the education I have from that lens to help you on your journey. During the process there may be times in which your body responds from past distressing experiences. All of you is welcome here. This program is not considered psychotherapy + so the scope of this program has limitations as to what it can do for some trauma resolution. If it seems to overwhelm your system, you + I can have a discussion about working with a professional trauma therapist in a solo container to more thoroughly meet your needs.
Is this program ok for women who are pregnant?
YES! This is a fantastic program for women who are bringing life into the world. Some of the practices such as breathwork may not be appropriate, and in that case you will be directed into a visualization practice instead. Mentions of jade egg practices would also have to wait until you are cleared with your medical doctor.
Is this program for cisgender heterosexual women or is it open to other gender identifying persons + orientations?
This program is inclusive of LGBTQQI+ and I celebrate it fully. I make effort into creating safe space for individual expression in the spectrum of sexuality. I personally am sexually fluid + believe that all orientations + expressions are healthy + natural.
In these classes, the material refers to “woman” as any person who identifies or has lived as a woman, regardless of their assigned sex at birth or gender expression. Gender is fluid + resides on a spectrum. I support each person’s individual right + agency to live in alignment with what is true for them.
If you are trans, you are welcome in this space as a container to expand your womanhood, I do speak to physiology referencing “vulva” + “breasts”, but you can also use this as sex + heart centers, or energetic spaces. “Woman” is a vast expression that is not limited to physical body parts.
More courses from the same author: Cat Meyer
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to DatingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your DatingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
- See more 60 Years of Challenge courses
- See more Adam Armstrong courses
- See more Adam Gilad courses
- See more Adam Lyons courses
- See more Arash Dibazar courses
- See more Bobby Rio courses
- See more Carlos Xuma courses
- See more David Deangelo courses
- See more David Shade courses
- See more David Snyder courses
- See more David Tian courses
- See more David Wygant courses
- See more Dean Cortez courses
- See more Derek Rake courses
- See more FortWorthPlayboy courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more Helena Nista courses
- See more James Marshall courses
- See more Jason Capital courses
- See more Jean Marie Corda courses
- See more Joe Lampton courses
- See more Jon Sinn courses
- See more Lloyd Lester courses
- See more Love Systems courses
- See more Marisa Peer courses
- See more Matt Cook courses
- See more Matt Granger courses
- See more Nick Krauser courses
- See more Pleasure Mechanics courses
- See more Ross Jeffries courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more The Modern Man courses
- See more Tom Torero courses